DM's Toolkit Program--NOW AVAILABLE!

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
Well guys, today's the first release! It should be up in a few hours for you to download; just putting the finishing touches on the first release version right now.

Thanks to tornados and flooding, loss of power, and (of course) not having the books, we were only able to finish the Race, Power, Class, Path, and Destiny Creators for the first release. However, as soon as school is over (next week!) I'll have plenty of time to finish the Toolkit, and since I'll have the books by then, the new Creators will be coming all the faster.

You can look forward to having the Item Creator (including artifacts), Ritual Creator, and Feat Creator (including a nice table of all the feats you've made) coming up next, with the Monster Creator coming a bit afterwards.

Included with the download are several sample files, one for each Creator, so you can see what it looks like to begin with and so you can have an example of what goes in each field. Also included are a Readme file with credits, version history, etc. and a Preliminary Instructions file with a few tips that should tide you over until the comprehensive instructions are included.

If you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions, bugs to report, etc. (And praise! We like praise! ;)), you can email us at dm.toolkit@gmail.com.

MadLetter

First Post
Update:

Sorry guys, I was recommended to wait until monday with release and take a look at the GSL.

I'm sorry for letting you guys wait, but cope with it until monday, please! :)

Last edited:

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
Well it is now Monday, with no GSL announcement yet. (Surprise!) Since Mr. Rouse...kindly suggested that we wait for it to be out before making anything available for download, it looks like you'll have to wait a few more days. Hang in there.

Idabrius

First Post
Wily. Wily and delightful. Many thanks for this, and be assured that if I find any bugs I shall meekly and shamefacedly point them out to your munificence.

I was thinking about creating this same sorta thing, only with Excel (The only sorta programming language that I know), could you send me a beta as well so that I can make sure that I am not going to be duplicating work and that it would fit my concept.

Thanks.

notapc1@gmail.com

Remove ads