DM's Toolkit Program--NOW AVAILABLE!

sidonunspa

First Post
Well seeing that Im already running a home game, working on changing my world over to 4e, and working on a possable 4e product I think I can help with the bata testing

ya I know you closed bata, but I'm hoping my email may slip and you may send a copy my way

CHawkwinter@aol.com

Well, I was going to wait for you to really publish it, so I suppose you really shouldn't send it to buREMOVETHISssemac AT gmail either. Wouldn't want you to break the rules. :)

gofargogo

First Post
I gofargogo at gmail dot com, refuse to take part in beta testing. And I will happily refuse to accept any email from Eldritch Lord, and use the contents of said email in my home-games twice a week.

:D

MadLetter

First Post
Ignoring all you would-be betatesters, I just gonna tease you all with new screenshots.

And the fact that Scott Rouse mentioned that it's likely for the GSL to appear soon.

[sblock]

toolkit_class1.jpg

toolkit_class2.jpg

toolkit_class3.jpg

toolkit_class4.jpg

toolkit_ed1.jpg

toolkit_ed2.jpg

toolkit_ed3.jpg

toolkit_mainmenu.jpg

toolkit_options1.jpg

toolkit_powers.jpg

toolkit_pp1.jpg

toolkit_pp2.jpg

toolkit_pp3.jpg

toolkit_races1.jpg

toolkit_races2.jpg

[/sblock]

MadLetter

First Post
Ghaerdon Fain said:
LOL :cool:

[2 cents for a Mac version :)]

I don't exactly know what you want to express with this...

If it's a worry about a Mac version, there will be one. It's done in Java so it's mostly cross-platform viable... if you use a Mac, Linux or Windows... if you have JRE it should work.

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
If, hypothetically, several people here were to mysteriously discover a Toolkit lying around, they should hypothetically be testing it. I would, entirely hypothetically, be upset that I have not (hypothetically) received any feedback from these people yet.

Hypothetically.

Remove ads