DnD 3.5 FRCS "Legacy"

Daffydd

First Post
We will be starting up a 3.5 DnD game after the first of the year. The campaign is entitiled, Legacy".

It will run on darkmyst irc server, in #dungeon. The game runs from 8 PM to Midnight EST (6 - 10 PM MST).

I would like the characters to be of good or neutral alignment, but preferably good.

Characters will begin as high level PCs - between 10th & 12th level (details are still being worked out), and the game will be set in the northern regions of the Forgotten Realms (the idea is to incorporate elements of the Frostburn book into the game).

The campaign will initially be themed, such that characters will start as the sons / daughters / grandchildren of the heroes that founded / or at least are running the town (city council etc). As the children of the ruling caste, the PCs will need to strike out on their own to earn their own reputation, and no longer live in the shadows of their more famous parent / grandparent.

Also, as children of the heroic leaders, the PCs will have some advantages with equipment, pawning loot, and having a roof over their heads. Naturally all that comes with a price, as you should expect your elders to make sure you do not sully their good name - or else.

If this sounds interesting, drop by darkmyst for the next few Fridays. The group will meet and work on character generation and details. The first scheduled session of game play is January the 5th, 2007.

Please post replies with contact information, or send me a PM. It may take a few days to get back to you, considering we are entering the Holiday season.

blade/palidin

First Post
iam in ithink a palidins about as good as you get so just let me know the when were starting and i havent been on this site long but ive played D&D for three years can some one please tell me were i go to make a charecter sheet

Remove ads