• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dnd 4e Campaign on OpenRPG

zdes120

First Post
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for players for a 4e DND campaign that I'm DMing on OpenRPG (an online virtual table top- free to download and use). It is based in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting and we play every Tuesday night at 10:30PM CST and some Sundays based on availability.

Instead of starting with the archetype of FR campaigns- Baldur's Gate or Waterdeep- we started in Amn this last Tuesday. Our group so far is balanced with roleplaying and dice-rolling, so there is really something for everyone. The campaign's direction will be mainly player-chosen and there will be no rail-roading by the DM, just guiding if it becomes necessary.

If you are interested or want some more information, please email me at zacharydeswarte@gmail.com . I look forward to hopefully DMing some of you and talking about the campaign with others.

Zack

Remove ads