D&D 5E DnD Feats

DOBISARETHECUTEST

Dobermans are awesome!
So I’m are house games we have a rule where we get a feat at level one to diversify are characters. The feat can NOT increase an ability score. I am playing a Half-Elf Sorcerer with a home brew subclass I made. The class is like Divine Soul expect it adds warlock spells to your list and depending on which warlock you choose, you are limited by your race. Example: Raven Queen is elves and half-elves while the fiend you have to be a Tyfling. Since I’m playing a half-elf what feat should I pick? I was thinking maybe prodigy since expertise would be good for my perception score. The Sentinel Raven gives a bonus to perception so my passive perception at level 4 would be a +11 in my perception skill and my passive perception would be 21.

Shiroiken

Legend
Prodigy is excellent if you desire expertise and extra skills. As a half-elf, you'd have a ton of skills to help in social and exploration encounters.

Other options to consider that are just good overall for you: Inspiring Leader, Lucky, Magic Initiate, Spell Sniper (depending on your spell choices), and Warcaster (to keep concentration). Of these, Lucky is probably the overall strongest, but depending on party size Inspiring Leader can be pretty amazing.

DOBISARETHECUTEST

Dobermans are awesome!
Magic Initiate Isn’t that helpful for my character since he doesn’t need extra cantrips and the first level could be good. Inspiring Leader I will think about. I plan on getting warcaster later. Lucky would be good if I got bad rolls. Spell Sniper could be good if my DM used cover which they don’t.

Remove ads