Level Up (A5E) Do you plan to back Dungeon Delver’s Guide?

Do you plan to back Dungeon Delver’s Guide?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 13 16.3%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dungeon Delver’s Guide comes to Kickstarter on August 30th. So you currently plan to back it or no?

F9251D28-A6A0-4671-948D-7DB26C12FF7E.jpeg

Anselm

Adventurer
For sure dungeon delivers for me. Not sure about voidrunner but one of my players is for sure going to pick it up.

I feel like the traps alone are worth the price of admission and it comes with so much more...

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I kind of desperately want this product, so I will be all over the Kickstarter. I struggle regularly with the convenience and lower cost of PDFs vs their invisibility (I'm very much an "out of sight, out of mind" kinda guy), but I think a physical copy of this book will get a lot of use, so I'll probably back at that level (which I assume will include a pdf). Very much looking forward to this! Honestly, as soon as a beta pdf or whatever (I can't remember if EN Publishing Kickstarters offer that) is available, I will start using it.

Anselm

Adventurer
I kind of desperately want this product, so I will be all over the Kickstarter. I struggle regularly with the convenience and lower cost of PDFs vs their invisibility (I'm very much an "out of sight, out of mind" kinda guy), but I think a physical copy of this book will get a lot of use, so I'll probably back at that level (which I assume will include a pdf). Very much looking forward to this! Honestly, as soon as a beta pdf or whatever (I can't remember if EN Publishing Kickstarters offer that) is available, I will start using it.
For level up we got first-final draft as soon as the Kickstarter ended. It was glorious. Physical copies came (to NA) about 6 ish months later.

Faolyn

(she/her)
Definitely! I've had a setting in mind for a while (since before LU was in playtest) and this book is exactly what is needed for it--down to having one of the heritages (those rat-folks) I had decided to use in it.

Remove ads