ZEITGEIST Does anybody have any Pregens?

Voltron64

Adventurer
I'm wondering if anybody could provide me with pregenerated player characters for the Zeitgeist Adventure Path? I know there's some in Bonds of Force Faith, but that's a bonus adventure and I was looking for some for the main campaign.

Preferably in PF1e just to be specific.

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
I can probably dig out the starting stats for my pc's but they would not have any kind of background write up and as my players are crazy they are a bit weird and use a lot of obscure archetypes and we started at 2nd level as I find 1st level pc's fragile. For a campaign this long are you sure you want pre-gens? While I have had long games start from pre-gens I find that characters the players at least came up with a concept for usually give them more buy in to the campaign

Voltron64

Adventurer
I can probably dig out the starting stats for my pc's but they would not have any kind of background write up and as my players are crazy they are a bit weird and use a lot of obscure archetypes and we started at 2nd level as I find 1st level pc's fragile. For a campaign this long are you sure you want pre-gens? While I have had long games start from pre-gens I find that characters the players at least came up with a concept for usually give them more buy in to the campaign

Really just pregens for the first adventure.

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
This is one of my starting pc's are a few more weird things like this useful to you
Manuel Antonio de Goblino
Male goblin alchemist (gun chemist, winged marauder) 1/gunslinger (musket master, siege gunner) 1 (Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Combat 45, Pathfinder Player Companion: People of the Wastes 11, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 26, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 156, Pathfinder RPG Monster Codex, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 9, 50)
CG Small humanoid (goblinoid)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 (+4 armor, +3 Dex, +1 size)
hp 15 (2 HD; 1d8+1d10+1)
Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +0
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee sap +1 (1d4-1 nonlethal)
Ranged (M) double-barreled musket +6 (1d12/×4)
Special Attacks alchemical ordnance 5/day (1d6+4 fire, DC 14), deeds (quick clear, steady aim, targeted blast), grit (4)
Alchemist (Gun Chemist, Winged Marauder) Extracts Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +5)
. . 1st—shield, true strike
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 19, Con 11, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 8
Base Atk +1.75; CMB -1; CMD 13
Feats Disposable Simulacrum, Goblin Gunslinger[ARG], Gunsmithing[UC], Rapid Reload
Traits armored rider, beast bond
Skills Acrobatics +5 (+1 to jump), Appraise +8, Craft (alchemy) +9 (+10 to create alchemical items), Craft (firearms) +9, Fly +7, Handle Animal +4, Knowledge (engineering) +9, Knowledge (local) +8, Perception +5, Ride +15, Stealth +13; Racial Modifiers +4 Ride, +4 Stealth
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Goblin, Orc, Primordial
SQ alchemy (alchemy crafting +1), gunsmith, prestige unseen court, prestige-flint, prestige-risur
Other Gear mwk chain shirt, black powder[UC] (20), bullet[UC] (20), double-barreled musket[UC], paper cartridge[UC] (4), sap, alchemist starting formula book, alchemy crafting kit[APG], bandolier[UE], bandolier[UE], belt pouch, gunsmith's kit[UC], masterwork backpack[APG], powder horn[UC], 1 gp, 13 sp, 12 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Alchemical Ordnance 1d6+4 (4 rds, 5/day, DC 14) (Su) Infused ammo deals 1d6+4 fire damage (5 with scattering shot). Lasts 4 rds before becoming inert.
Alchemy +1 (Su) +1 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Animal Companion Link (Ex) Handle or push Animal Companion faster, +4 to checks vs. them.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Deeds Use Grit to perform special abilities with your firearms.
Disposable Simulacrum Technologist theme feat. Gain small construct companion
Goblin Gunslinger You can wield Medium firearms without taking the penalty for an inappropriately sized weapon.
Grit (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on firearm crit/killing blow.
Gunsmith Gain free starting firearm that only you can use properly.
Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.
Prestige (Flint): 0 Most fantasy adventurers are “free agents,” with no boss but themselves, usually out on the edge of civilization with few allies they can call on in a pinch. In Zeitgeist, though, you and your fellow PCs may want to call in favors from the RHC, t
Prestige (Risur): 0 Most fantasy adventurers are “free agents,” with no boss but themselves, usually out on the edge of civilization with few allies they can call on in a pinch. In Zeitgeist, though, you and your fellow PCs may want to call in favors from the RHC, t
Prestige (Unseen): 0 Most fantasy adventurers are “free agents,” with no boss but themselves, usually out on the edge of civilization with few allies they can call on in a pinch. In Zeitgeist, though, you and your fellow PCs may want to call in favors from the RHC, t
Rapid Reload (Musket) You can reload fast with one type of Crossbow or Firearm.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at Home
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Zipster

Explorer
Really just pregens for the first adventure.
Are you planning on having the king die in the first adventure? The first adventure really does a great job spearheading the main plot and has connections further down.

Im in the camp thinking you may want to let your players create their characters. And absolutely don't use the Bonds of Forced Faith for the main zeitgeist campaign!

Voltron64

Adventurer
Are you planning on having the king die in the first adventure? The first adventure really does a great job spearheading the main plot and has connections further down.

Im in the camp thinking you may want to let your players create their characters. And absolutely don't use the Bonds of Forced Faith for the main zeitgeist campaign!

I'm aware, I am just looking for a punch of level 1 PCs with setting-appropriate talents and resources to start off a campaign.

Remove ads