• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Does Preordering Physical Copies Provide Free PDF Versions?

Scott Sterling

First Post
Hello,

I checked the forums, backerkit page, and LU website, but did not find an answer to the question posed by the thread title (if it is out there I apologize, I may need new glasses lol). If you preorder a physical copy of one of the books on backerkit, do you also receive a free PDF copy of that book?

I remember you did if you backed the kickstarter, but I am assuming that was a benefit for kickstarting it and not for preorders. Just curious if preordering provides free PDF copies of the physical books bought. Thank you!

glass

(he, him)
Awesome thank you so much for the quick response!
Agreed; I had the same question but had not even posted it yet, so for me it was even quicker. If you don't mind me slightly hijacking your thread, I have a couple of other related questions for @Morrus and the team:

How much is the P&P for the physical books (to the UK)? I assume there is some, but I could not find it on the pre-order page.

How feasible would it be to pre-order a copy or two of the main book as a Christmas present? I appreciate the printed book will not be available by Christmas, but I assume the PDF will be (it says "in december" IIRC). But is there any mechanism to get the PDFs to my intended recipients (rather than my having a redundant copy or two licenced to me)?

_
glass.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Agreed; I had the same question but had not even posted it yet, so for me it was even quicker. If you don't mind me slightly hijacking your thread, I have a couple of other related questions for @Morrus and the team:

How much is the P&P for the physical books (to the UK)? I assume there is some, but I could not find it on the pre-order page.

How feasible would it be to pre-order a copy or two of the main book as a Christmas present? I appreciate the printed book will not be available by Christmas, but I assume the PDF will be (it says "in december" IIRC). But is there any mechanism to get the PDFs to my intended recipients (rather than my having a redundant copy or two licenced to me)?

_
glass.
You get a download link to add it to whatever drive through rpg access that you are logged into when you use it. . You could share the link instead of using it to let them add it to their account?

Shubs&Zuuls

Villager
Hi,

I preordered hard copies through Backerkit, but my download code has read "pending" for serveral days. What do I need to do to get the pdfs?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well it depends on the weight of what you’re buying! It should show in your cart when you checkout. But we’re in the U.K., so you’re in the cheapest place in the world for shipping from us.

glass

(he, him)
Well it depends on the weight of what you’re buying! It should show in your cart when you checkout. But we’re in the U.K., so you’re in the cheapest place in the world for shipping from us.
Thanks Morrus, I have pre-ordered copies for myself (and the P&P is pretty reasonable). Before I order anything for my friends, can I just check that Tetrasodium's assesment of the situation regarding the PDFs is correct?

_
glass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads