Doing Research on DnD Players!

Neutron Penguin

First Post
Hey everyone, I'm a final year psychology student from the University of Sussex, and I'm running a project investigating how characters relate or not to aspects of a player’s own personality. I also want to explore the possible social benefits of playing Dungeons and Dragons might be. The questionnaire is based on the assumption that you are over 18 and have experience with playing DnD (mainly 5e but older editions are also welcome). Here is a link to the questionnaire. Please PM me if you have any questions or issues with the questionnaire.

I know that people hate doing questionnaires but you can enter into a prize draw for a 25 pounds Amazon gift card! I'm really excited about the project and hoping to do more research into the area so it'll be great if you guys can help answer the questionnaire and sharing it in your groups. If not then I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers!

Ryujin

Legend
Hi @Degutis,

You might want to contact Hawke Robinson, of RPG Research, as he has a wealth of information and experience in using role playing games as therapy. He operates mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, but has contacts in many areas.

Last edited:

Remove ads