• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domain of Time

Arcaneshield

Explorer
Some deities have control over the time itself.

Deities: Pelor, Ioun, and Corellon

Feats

Power of Time [Domain]
Prerequisite: Any divine class, must worship a deity with the time domain
Benefit: You gain +2 to initiative checks. When you use a power associated with this feat and hit an enemy with it, the target must make a saving throw at the beginning of its next turn or delay until after the next pc's turn.
Associated Powers: Bond of Retribution, Sacred Flame, Divine Bolts, Ardent Strike

Turn Back the Clock [Divinity]
Prerequisite: Channel Divinity class feature, must worship a deity with the time domain
Benefit: You gain the Channel Divinity power Turn Back the Clock
Turn Back the Clock
You turn back time to rectify a mistake.
Encounter * Divine
Free Action                 Personal
Trigger: You perform an action which triggers an opportunity or immediate action from an enemy within 10 squares.
Effect: The enemy’s action never occurs. Your triggering action never occurs. You may choose a different course of action. If you choose the same action again, you gain a +2 to all defenses vs the enemy's action.

Editor’s Note: I would suggest an additional houserule regarding domain feats. A single at will power cannot be affected by more than one domain feat. The Divine hero selects which feat to use at the start of the encounter.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Please revert your text formatting to default. As it is, dark grey and black on a black background make this unreadable. Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm afraid he's correct. There are two backgrounds - black and white - that people can choose to view the site in. The site assigns an appropriate text colour for the b/g unless you override it by selecting one (like black) yourself. So for many, that post is black text on a black background.

fjw70

Adventurer
This happens when you copy/paste text from another location. I have done it a few times and since I don't change the background it looks fine to me.

Remove ads