Dr Gregory House Vs Jack O'niell

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I think all the River Tam fans out there voted for house intentionally to make it easier to win over all. I still can't get over how Jack lost to House.

Pants

First Post
Oh god.... that poll is pure epic fail. Out of all the Firefly characters, River Tam is picked over.... well anyone else? Especially Mal?

How did River Tam beat out Micheal Westen and Jack 'Fricken' Bauer? Man, the Whedon-fanboys must've been hovering over that site all month. ;)

I'm sure you can guess who I voted for. Out of spite. :)

Felon

First Post
Oh god.... that poll is pure epic fail. Out of all the Firefly characters, River Tam is picked over.... well anyone else? Especially Mal?

How did River Tam beat out Micheal Westen and Jack 'Fricken' Bauer? Man, the Whedon-fanboys must've been hovering over that site all month. ;)

I'm sure you can guess who I voted for. Out of spite. :)
I agree. Summer Glau basically needs roles like she's gotten to cover up the fact that she's not much of an actress. Pretty plain-looking too, despite all the efforts to glamorize her in headshot photos like the one used in this poll.

90 lb. slip of a girl with no muscle tone slaughters room full of YY-chromosome maniacs? Whatever.

Go with Mal or Jane.

Rhun

First Post

No clue...Mal or Jayne or even Zoey would have been much better choices.

Again, no clue...Jack Bauer is pure freaking badass to the core.

Remove ads