Dragon 406 and Dungeon 197 ToC is Up!

Shroomy

Adventurer
You can read them here and here, though it looks like the "Eye on..." articles are under the wrong ToC. It looks like evil and fey are the order of the day; unexpectedly, my article bringing back the classic hordelings is getting published this month. I hope everyone enjoys the random tables.

Neverfate

First Post
Man . . . I'm waiting for the backlash from Dragon content being mostly what we'd find in DUNGEON. "Eyes on . . ." articles, which I don't usually care for even in Dungeon are now in Dragon? Also, themes separated into single articles? I hope this is just because it is December.

Dungeon on the other hand is looking promising. There's a paragon adventure, which is very nice and with promises of more.

Klaus

First Post
You can read them here and here, though it looks like the "Eye on..." articles are under the wrong ToC. It looks like evil and fey are the order of the day; unexpectedly, my article bringing back the classic hordelings is getting published this month. I hope everyone enjoys the random tables.
Kudos! I love hordelings!

And look! Three paragon paths I originally wrote for Heroes of the Feywild that didn't make it into the book are being published this month!

Pour

First Post
Two Paragon adventures, one based on Steading of the Hill Giant Chief, the other involving Baneites, and then a high Heroic haunted mansion trek, yes, yes, yes. Very excited to see the Against the Giant series moving into higher Paragon in the next four months. Also really looking forward to the Glasya article, but I'm a sucker for archdevils.

Dragon does look a little bare this month. My hope is that, if Eye on the Realm is in Dragon, it's going to focus on the player-side of these locations via options and items. Then again, I have a feeling they won't. Stoked for the Unseelie stuff for the feylocks, though.

And yes, that really does look like Dexter holding that baby.

Remove ads