Dragon 416 and Dungeon 207 TOCs are up!

Klaus

First Post
October is all about them Mists of Ravenloft!

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Table of Contents (Dragon [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=416]#416 Table of Contents)[/url]
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Table of Contents (Dungeon [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=207]#207 Table of Contents)[/url]

I got two articles this month, one in each magazine: one details (and untangles) the story of Lord Soth, while another is a Heroic-tier adventure focusing on Barovia beyond the walls of Castle Ravenloft. Needless to say, I was very excited to write both, being a longtime RL fan!

Shiv

Explorer
I wrote Starhaunt, with a healthy dose of additional content/modifications added by Chris Perkins.

Unless they changed it significantly, it's a pretty long adventure. It's akin to an old-school location-based exploration adventure. Plenty of interesting things to discover, some fun combats, and a story (concerning the nature of the observatory and its inhabitants) that the PCs can piece together as they adventure.

Hope you guys like it.

Craig Campbell

Quickleaf

Legend
This just proves how secondary new 4e DDI content has become.

Hey, while most of us agree with you, can't we let the authors like Claudio and Chris have their moment of fame without naysaying Dragon/Dungeon?

There are some talented writers contributing to Dragon/Dungeon, and these guys are among them. Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.

Hey, while most of us agree with you, can't we let the authors like Claudio and Chris have their moment of fame without naysaying Dragon/Dungeon?

There are some talented writers contributing to Dragon/Dungeon, and these guys are among them. Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.

You're absolutely right, and I'll tell you what, when I do get to see their articles, if I like them, I'll talk about how good I think they are.

Until then, I can't comment on how good/well written their articles are.

Quickleaf

Legend
You're absolutely right, and I'll tell you what, when I do get to see their articles, if I like them, I'll talk about how good I think they are.

Until then, I can't comment on how good/well written their articles are.
I think you missed my point. Your criticism is entirely valid.

I was pointing out that your choice of thread to share your criticism of the magazines in their entirety was in poor taste.

Maybe that would be good feedback for WotC? To release a sampler of material from their magazines periodically so folks could "browse" them like we used to at our FLGSs? I'd second that motion without hesitation!

Remove ads