Dragon 416 and Dungeon 207 TOCs are up!

Siberys

Adventurer
!!!

I've only been re-upping for the Eye on DS and Eberron articles, but this is certainly validating that choice! I'm diggin' it!

Now if only they'd retroactively compile previous issues... Ah well, can't really complain, considering they've opted to change to this way! /Much/ better than downloading individual articles, let me tell you!

Shiv

Explorer
Cool to see Dragon go up around mid-month. I was fearful that both mags wouldn't go live until late in the month.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dungeon doesn't go live until the end of the month, given that Dungeon often involves more layout work, illustrations, etc. But maybe we'll see it sooner than Halloween.

If WotC can establish an "every two weeks" plan for the mags (one at mid-month and one at the end of the month), I expect they'll garner a lot of support for this production schedule. Plus, having the mags compiled is very cool. Easy one-time download for a given mag all at once.

While it was always fun to see what article might suddenly become available on a given day, it's pretty darn awesome to see a whole mag go live at once. Tons of stuff to read and digest. I'm sure it'll keep me busy for a while and seeing Dungeon not go live for a couple weeks won't be that big of a deal.

Kudos, Wizards.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Cool to see Dragon go up around mid-month. I was fearful that both mags wouldn't go live until late in the month. I wouldn't be surprised if Dungeon doesn't go live until the end of the month, given that Dungeon often involves more layout work, illustrations, etc. But maybe we'll see it sooner than Halloween.
We got a indication that they were planning a two-stage release in this month's In the Works column:
...we'll be releasing subscription content in two collected issues (one for Dragon earlier in the month, one for Dungeon later in the month).
so I think your estimate of a near-end-of-month release for Dungeon is spot on.

Klaus

First Post
And as promised, after a quick look over the "magazine", all 34 pages worth, my initial feeling was "meh".

I'll be honest, I like that I have Lord Soth's stats for 4E now (probably my favorite article of the whole thing by the way, very nice job Claudio!), but was only "meh" for the rest.

Maybe the Dungeon issue will have better content (and more than 34 pages).
Thank you. I went through a sh**load of research for it.

But the mechanical parts of that article were the great work of WotC's developers. When I wrote the article (back in... January, I think?), it was supposed to be a History Check. But as the October issue coalesced, they already had a HC ready (Strahd & Van Richten), so mine expanded to include Soth's stats.

Thank you. I went through a sh**load of research for it.

But the mechanical parts of that article were the great work of WotC's developers. When I wrote the article (back in... January, I think?), it was supposed to be a History Check. But as the October issue coalesced, they already had a HC ready (Strahd & Van Richten), so mine expanded to include Soth's stats.

You are quite welcome, and thank you for 4e'ing Lord Soth. Too bad we never got any other 4e Dragonlance!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases