Dragon Creations/Revisions

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Here is a thread for 3.5 Monster Manual and Epic Level Handbook Dragon Revisions, as well as anything else you want to post that is dragon-related.

I would love to see Krustified 3.5 Monster Manual Dragons to go with the Krustified Epic Dragons. As well as any unique dragon ideas.

Especially since there is a rule system implemented and it probably won't get much use without a little poking and prodding.

If you have already posted dragons, please repost them here so they will be organized under one category and easily accessible to all. =^.^=

Last edited:

ShadowNinja

First Post
There will be a 100 headed dragon in the upcoming gods and monsters...Typhon.

Otherwise, I'd love to see a Barebone Dragon, no breath weapon, no wings, just relying on it's basics.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Maybe he wants a base dragon to add abilities too. Some sort of stock dragon? At any rate, how do we calculate the challenge rating for a dragon anyhow?

ShadowNinja

First Post
I meant like a prehistoric type Dragon. Not necessarily a dinosaur, but something that dragons as we know them now had evolved from. Something that was running around during the time of dinosaurs. Looks wise, imagine the DnD Chaos Dragon with no wings.

Remove ads