• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Crunch Index

Phaezen

Adventurer
very minor nitpick. The last three items are from Dungeon and it is spelled Dunfeon in the spreadsheet.

Things that happen when you update at 2 in the morning :eek:

I'll fix that with the next update, hopefully the compiled magazines will be online later today . . . .

Phaezen

Last edited:

Phaezen

Adventurer
Some stats for those that are interested. The first 3 issues of the 4th Ed Dragon Magazine have delivered the following:

48 Monsters
69 Magic Items
45 Powers
1 Race
2 Partial Classes
20 Feats
7 Paragon Paths
2 Epic Destinies
33 Rituals
48 Backgrounds
1 Disease
9 Hazzards and Traps
3 Alternate Monster Powers
1 Skill Challenge

Phaezen

Engilbrand

First Post
Wow. I've looked at it all, but I didn't think that it was that much stuff. Crazy.
Really, though, how much of that is preview stuff? If you just take into account the brand new stuff that won't be out in a book, what do you come up with? I'm sure a smaller list, but still full of awesome.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Wow. I've looked at it all, but I didn't think that it was that much stuff. Crazy.
Really, though, how much of that is preview stuff? If you just take into account the brand new stuff that won't be out in a book, what do you come up with? I'm sure a smaller list, but still full of awesome.

As far as I can see, the majority is written spefically to appear in the Dragon Magazine. The only exceptions are the Warforged and Artificer which will appear in Eberron Players Guide.

Phaezen

It certainly puts to bed any notions of "lack of content" in eFormat Dragon and Dungeon magazines! There's some cool stuff in there, not to mention some great fluff!

Now if only they'd hire more (or better) editors...

Phaezen

Adventurer
The end of the free stuff

Seeing as the freebies are ending tomorrow :.-(, here is a list of what has been released in the free Dragon and Dungeon Magazines.

204 Monsters and NPCs
93 Magical Items and Artifacts
56 Powers
3 Races
2 Play Test Classes
41 Feats
8 Paragon Paths
6 Epic Destinies
34 Rituals
48 Backgrounds
2 Altered attacks
2 Diseases
1 Monster Ability
15 Hazards
27 Skill Challenges
16 Terrain Features
23 Traps
2 Vehicles

And that is just the crunch, there are some awesome fluff articles in Dragon as well as some very interesting encounters in the Dungeon Magazine.

Unfortunately for my credit card WOTC has rolled a crit for their Charisma attack vs my will :blush:, can't wait to see what the Gladiator articles look like :p

Phaezen

Last edited:

Phaezen

Adventurer
Hmm dusty in here.

I finally got around to updating the index, complete up till the end of Dragon 370.

I will work on the Dungeon material this week.

Phaezen

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads