D&D 5E Dragon+ Easter Eggs

TheBlueKnight

Explorer
After finishing skimming the credits page of the most recent issue of Dragon+ I scrolled quickly back to the top of the page. The scrolling continued past the top and bounced back as it will on iOS and there was an image under the scrolling part of the page. I checked the older issues and sure enough there are hidden images in their credits pages too.

Has anyone else found any other Easter eggs in the app? Or in any other D&D content for that matter?

graves3141

First Post
After finishing skimming the credits page of the most recent issue of Dragon+ I scrolled quickly back to the top of the page. The scrolling continued past the top and bounced back as it will on iOS and there was an image under the scrolling part of the page. I checked the older issues and sure enough there are hidden images in their credits pages too.

Has anyone else found any other Easter eggs in the app? Or in any other D&D content for that matter?

What were the images? Anything interesting?

TheBlueKnight

Explorer
What were the images? Anything interesting?

Well I didn't want to spoil it. And I can't seem to find anyway to do a spoiler tag so...

Spoiler alert!

Issue 1: Boo the miniature giant space hamster with the text "Thank You"
Issue 2: Guenhwyvar's head, mouth open roaring (I assume) with the text "Hang in there!"
Issue 3: A gelatinous cube with two floating eyeballs looking at the viewer with the text "Thank Cube"

Hussar

Legend
neat.

And, as an added bonus, the Harried In Hillsfar link works now. 45 page freebie module. Sweet. (Maybe this was fixed earlier, I dunno, I just got it now.)

Remove ads