[Dragon] Free 3.5 DM Screen for Subscribers

WayneLigon

Adventurer
DRAGON Magazine #310 will include the very first Dungeon Master’s screen for the new DUNGEONS & DRAGONS version 3.5. The screen, which includes new resources and elements specific to the version update, is free for all who subscribe online to DRAGON by June 15th 2003 and for all who have existing subscriptions that extend through issue #310.

--From Paizo's Site
More detail there.

Tsyr

Explorer
Ya know, something I've wondered about... for those of us who are terminaly forgetful and don't even remember when we resubscribed last, or for how long, is there a way to check that?

Henry

Autoexreginated
probably no flimsier than the 3E Forgotten Realms screen, and if I hit my guess, it will be 3 panels instead of four.

Even still, for $1.00 more, sounds handy, for the changes if nothing else!

robaustin

First Post
How are they going to stop my mailman from flexing the magazine/DM screen when he puts it in my mailbox? Most of us don't have big mailboxes that accomodate flat magazines....

--*Rob

Jesse Decker

First Post
DM Screen Quality

probably no flimsier than the 3E Forgotten Realms screen, and if I hit my guess, it will be 3 panels instead of four.

It'll be four panels.

For $1 and affixed to a magazine, is it going to be super flimsy?

Nope, we bought special suck-resistant cardstock for this one.

How are they going to stop my mailman from flexing the magazine/DM screen when he puts it in my mailbox? Most of us don't have big mailboxes that accomodate flat magazines.

I've bent the production sample that's sitting on my desk around quite a bit, and it seems like it'll survive a stay in a mailbox just fine. How did the spell templates and other cardstock things fare in your mailbox? The DM screen is on different stock, but if they break in your mailbox, the DM screen might fare badly too.

Remove ads