D&D 5E Dragon+ issue 35

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Free doesn't mean worth your time....it just means free. So, I'm not sure what your point is. If they want us to read it and (because we see ads) buy stuff, they need to make it worth even looking at. This wasn't. A ton of free stuff out in the world adds value to my life, I'm not sure how this is supposed to. Not in its current form

Well, I saw someone compare this mag to the old Dragon mag, which I believe you needed to purchase. And to be clear, just because you don't like a sales catalog, doesn't mean everyone doesn't like them. I wasn't aware of all that available merch, and may consider a purchase.

That said, this was an especially boring issue that was clearly meant to be a big ad spread in time for the holidays, and for people purchasing gifts for friends/family.

Weiley31

Legend
That Moose is a crafty one, stealing the Fighter's identity and using the party's magical items.

An entire campaign revolving around tracking that Moose down and bringing it to justice!

Last edited:

ChaosOS

Legend
Yeah I'm inclined to agree with the sentiment that these Dragon+ mags aren't worth flipping open, I checked it out because a friend of mine got into the interview section but there's not even decent developer interviews

Yeah I'm inclined to agree with the sentiment that these Dragon+ mags aren't worth flipping open, I checked it out because a friend of mine got into the interview section but there's not even decent developer interviews
Actually the one before that was quite worth a lot. A free solitary adventure was really cool. I played it and it did well.

Remove ads