Dragon of Icespire Peak - [OOC]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ha! Fitz would be fast to figure that out and will probably try to coach her. "Here's what ya gotta do if ye like'er, love..."

His advice would be good, and well-intended, but she might be scared to try it because he tends to come on a bit strong - he's very unconcerned with any possible negative results of any of his actions.
This is shaping up to be a really fun party.

We may never get any actual adventuring done, but it'll be fun

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Nearly done with the mechanics of my Kobold. Definitely 16 Charisma. It's pretty much required. `;~} I'll try and get him posted by tonight.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Lets see if I got this right!

Name: Jenivestia "Jeni" Elananthael
Class: Moon druid
Race: Ghostwise halfling
Background: Outlander
Size: Medium (5'6", 125 lbs)
Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: 10 (+0) HP: 24 (3d8+6)
DEX: 16 (+3) AC: 17 (2 studded leather + 2 Shield + 3 dex)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 12 (+1) Save:+4 Speed: 25
WIS: 16 (+3) Save:+5 Init: +3
CHA: 12 (+1) Passive Perception: 15

Skills:
Acrobatics +3
Animal Handling +3
Arcana +1
*Athletics +2
Deception +1
History +1
Insight +3
Intimidation +1
Investigation +1
Medicine +3
Nature +1
*Perception +5
Performance +1
Persuasion +1
Religion +1
Sleight of Hand +3
*Stealth +5
*Survival +5

Abilities
Speed. Your base walking speed is 25 feet.
• Lucky. When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die. You must use the new result, even if it is a 1.
• Brave. You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
• Nimble. You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
• Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Halfling.
• Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
• Ability Score Increase. Your Wisdom score increases by 1.
• Silent Speech. You can speak telepathically to any creature within 30 feet of you. The creature understands you only if the two of you share a language. You can speak telepathically in this way to one creature at a time.

Wildshape (CR 1, no fly), 2x any rest

Background feature: Wanderer
Excellent memory for maps and geography, can find food and water for group
Wildshape (CR 1, no fly), 2x any rest

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light, Medium, shields (only nonmetal armor)
Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, jevelins, maces, staves, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
Languages: Halfling, common & Sylvan (took this instead of musical instrument in background - better fit with background).
Skills: Perception, survival
Tools: Herbalism Kit
Saves: Intelligence and Wisdom
Skills from outlander background: Athletics, stealth (replaces survival)

Spellcasting:
Spell Attack Modifier: +5
Spell Save DC: 13
Cantrips Known: Guidance, create bondfire
Spells Known (6):
Level 1: goodberry, Entangle, Faerie Fire, Healing Word
Level 2: Moonbeam, barkskin
Spell Slots: 4/2/-/-/-/-/-/-

Feats:
None

Weapon Attack Damage Type Range
Sling +5 1d4+3 B 30/120
scimitar +5 1d6+3 S
Dagger +5 1d4+3 P 20/60

Equipment:
• a wooden shield
• dagger
• Scimitar
• Studded Leather armor
• Staff (druidic focus)
• explorer’s pack
- backpack,
- bedroll,
- a mess kit,
- a tinderbox,
- 10 torches,
- 10 days of rations
- a waterskin.
- 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.

A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an
animal you killed, a set o f traveler’s clothes, and a belt
pouch containing Money

Ruby of the war mage (on scimitar)

Money: 9.82 GP

Equipment purchased: sling 1 sp
Sling bullets (40) 8 cp 3 lb.

Personality Trait: I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry olbear.
Ideal: Greater Good, It is each person’s responsibility to make the most happiness for the whole tribe.
Bond: Evil destroyed everything you hold dear. They killed your family and destroyed your home. Now, with nothing but what you carry on your back and a horrid scar of the near fatal wounds you sustained in the attack, you seek revenge.
Flaw: I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me[/code]

[sblock=Background]Jenivestia Elananthael, known as Jeni, has only vague memories of her clan. She does remember that night they were attacked by marauders, and she fled for what seemed days. She hid, until sprites came for her, and helped her. They thought her the way of the forest, and when she became old enough, she explored further out of the forest, when she met a group of pretty and friendly adventurers.

Brown Bear Form: S+4 D+0 C+3 I+0 W+3 X+2
HP 34, AC 11, 40’, climb 30’, L
Perc +5 (adv. Smell)
Multiattack:
-- Bite +5, 1d8+4 piercing.
-- Claws +5, 2d6+4 slashing.

Dire Wolf Form: S+3 D+2 C+2 I+0 W+3 X+2
HP 37, AC 14, 50’, L
Perc +5 (adv. Hear/Smell), Stealth +4
Pack Tactics: Advantage if ally w/in 5’
Attack: Bite +5, 2d6+3, Strength vs. DC 13 or Prone.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Name: Serpa
Class: Sorcerer (Dragon, Bronze)
Race: Kobold
Background: Urchin
Size: Small
Alignment: Lawful Good
Serpa.png

STR: 6 (+2) HP: 21 (3d6+6+3)
DEX: 16 (+3) AC: 16/<21> (13+Dex/<+5 Shield>)
CON: 14 (+2) <+4>
INT: 8 (-1) Speed: 30
WIS: 14 (+2) Init: +3
CHA: 16 (+3) <+5> Passive Perception: 12

Description
Serpa is a kobold of a bit less than three feet in height. But what he lacks in stature, he more than makes up in personality. While most of his kind tend to respond to threats with fear, Serpa seems to carry himself with a certain pride. He keeps his head held high, and stands 'mostly' straight.
While he seems somewhat uncomfortable, he wears a set of clothing specially tailored to his unorthodox body. His scales seem thicker than a traditional kobold's and have the shine a meticulously polished bronze. His gear is simple and straightforward, but for one unusual affectation. He wears a bronze medallion around his neck, which seems to be some sort of mechanical device, but moves in a clock-like manner without any seeming mechanism to power it's function. Aside from this, he carries a crossbow slung across his back with a quiver of bolts. A pair of daggers and a wand are all sheathed at his hip.

Backstory:
Serpa was spawned in the sewers and caverns underneath Neverwinter. Unfortunately, he hatched with wings. And while most kobold societies 'tolerate' their few unfortunate brethren to have this deformity, Serpa had the double-sin of growing the thicker mono-hued scales which marked him as a true descendant of dragonkind. Rather than revel in the proof of their draconic lineage, his people cruelly amputated his wings and cast him out.

Serpa was so young that he couldn't understand what had happened or why. By sheer luck and determination, the fledgeling managed to escape the underground and found himself in the blinding light of the city. He was shunned there as well, and was often chased and attacked by people on sight simply because of his heritage. But for several years he managed to survive anyways, learning the layout of the city like few even who lived there.
Of course, his luck nearly ran out one night as a group of adventurers were tasked with tracking 'That mangy thief' down. He'd led them on quite a chase, even managing to trick them once or twice. But in the end they had managed to corner him.
Serpa turned, at that moment, defiance in his posture and ready to fight. But then a member of the party instead took pity on him and convinced the others to give him a chance. It turns out that some kobolds clean up rather nicely. And with a bit of soap, some turtle wax and a lot of socializing, Serpa seemed to come into his own. He soon joined the party in their endeavors and despite having some trouble in direct sunlight, he made up for it once the sun was down or the party ventured into buildings or caverns.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, since we don’t have a wizard in the group, I’ll switch my character to human (female), and take ritual caster (wizard) as a feat for extra group magical support. I’ll update my the post with my character by tomorrow.
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads