Dragon Warriors' Bestiary

Gebeji

Explorer
This is the "Monster Manual" for the Dragon Warriors rpg, it reprises and expand on the creatures presented briefly in the rulebook.

The production value is still good, the cover (a knight holding a shield against dragon breath) being again quite evocative, but this time the art is perhaps too sparse for such a book, a lot of critters being without one, and a little less good in places.

On the content side, you get a more detailed description of many of the monsters in the rulebook (as well as rules for using them as PCs for the classic non-human races of dwarves, halflings and elves) as well as many others and tables for encounters.

Even if the PDF sells for 14,95$, 24,95$ for the paperback might be considered a little stiff for only 88 pages of partial reprints, and will probably only interest GMs wanting a complete set of creatures to throw at their players :]

Attachments

• 60924.jpg
    60924.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Gebeji

Explorer
There seems to be a disconnect between the blurb at the top of this review and the review itself. :confused:

I see your point ;)

I'm GMing the game so i'm one of those guys who might be more interested in the bestiary than others, but that didn't show in the review, so i've "corrected" the blurb accordingly ;)

Remove ads