• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonborn Warlord Character Sheet (opinions please)

docdonuts

First Post
So I am looking forward to playing a dragonborn warlord. With the most recent preview of warlord at-will powers I decided to try my hand at creating such a character. I modeled the character sheet after the pre-gen characters.

I was analyzing those pre-gen characters and it appears that you can add either your Dex or Int modifier to reflex saves and either your Wis or Cha modifier to will saves. I primarily based this off of the half-elf warlock's stat sheet. I used the Str modfier to determine the attack and damage of the breath weapon and I pretty much copied and pasted the cleric's holy word in place of inspiring word (though I used Charisma instead of Wisdom).

Please let me know if there are any miscalculations on the sheet. I used the most recent version of the PHB-lite and the pre-gen sheets to come up with this character. Hope you get some use out of it. I know some people on the boards have their hands on KoSF, please let me know of any correction to the dragonborn racial features (especially how the breath weapon works).

Attachments

• Dragonborn Warlord_v2.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:

That One Guy

First Post
[nitpick]
Waterskin typo. It could be waterskin or water skin, but not watersking.
[/nitpick]Yeah, nitpicking is... not worth it, but ah well...

Shado

Explorer
I made a few adjustments to your sheet.

First, you missed the 'r' in Warlord at the top.

AC should be 16. You don't gain DEX or INT to AC in heavy armor.

Fort should be 15. 4 from STR and 1 from level 1 Warlord.

Reflex is 13. That's correct, but your sheet has a typo. Rreflex.

Will is correct. Sorry for the mistake earlier.

Initiative should be +3. +1 from DEX. +2 from Combat Leader.

Added in Draconic Heritage. (Though it doesn't help this particular character.)

Aside from some other minor typos, looks good.

EDIT: PDF updated because I'm an idiot. Will now correct. Thanks keterys.

Attachments

• Dragonborn Warlord.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

docdonuts

First Post
Thanks everyone for your input. I probably should have proof read it, but I was doing it in a hurry. I'll make the appropriate changes. I didn't know what Draconic Heritage did so I never put that it.

I believe the AC should be 17 since he's wearing chainmail AND carrying a light shield.

eleran said:
Fortidude Defense should be Fortitude Defense
I, for one, are hoping that 4E finally dumps the ridiculous term 'fortitude' and recognises that any true player of DnD wants, no needs, the term 'Fortidude'!

FORTIDUDE FTW ;)

Remove ads