Dragon's Delve by Archon Adept - A Dungeonaday.com Adventure [IC]

Voadam

Legend
Robert notes the art style, trying to place it or the humans described in it before joining along with the rest. He doesn't get more than the basics but it is enough to get the halfling excited. "The first actual details of the Delve!"

ooc bardic lore 10.

The skeleton gives him a little pause though and he looks it over for signs of broken bones.

"Yes I agree, let's keep moving on and taking left turns. A prudent exploration strategy."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Bellus Mughandle

"Indeed fascinating, Robert. Murals of horses underground." Bellus comments, adding a sprig of wild herb to mark the party's path. "As for the dead, I have no fear of them, assuming they have the decency to actually remain dead. Ho, ho!"

[sblock=Being Historical]
Just on the off-chance a low Knowledge (history) check recalls anything about the murals: 1d20+7=12.
[/sblock]

Archon Adept

First Post
Robert notes the art style, trying to place it or the humans described in it before joining along with the rest. He doesn't get more than the basics but it is enough to get the halfling excited. "The first actual details of the Delve!"

ooc bardic lore 10.

The skeleton gives him a little pause though and he looks it over for signs of broken bones.

"Yes I agree, let's keep moving on and taking left turns. A prudent exploration strategy."
Robert does his best to assess the artistic quality of the fresco, but he doesn't get very far. It seems to be an unusual style, and rather old, but that's all he takes away from his examination.

The skeleton doesn't appear to have had any bones broken.

Archon Adept

First Post
"Indeed fascinating, Robert. Murals of horses underground." Bellus comments, adding a sprig of wild herb to mark the party's path. "As for the dead, I have no fear of them, assuming they have the decency to actually remain dead. Ho, ho!"

[sblock=Being Historical]
Just on the off-chance a low Knowledge (history) check recalls anything about the murals: 1d20+7=12.
[/sblock]
Bellus can't recall anything from his historical studies that relates to these frescoes.

Archon Adept

First Post
Bellus has marked the way, and the party is ready to move on into the passage that leads to the southwest.

As the group approaches the corridor, however....

[sblock=LISTEN check...Justin, Illian, Dorian]From down the passage, you suddenly hear a loud roar, as if from a large predatory animal.[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Bellus Mughandle

I do hope our vanguard has sharp eyes and keen ears. I'd hate to be taken unaware. Ah well! No sense in fretting. Bellus thinks as the he follows along.

Erekose13

Explorer
Dorian motions for the others to stop and puts a hand to his ear. His light will have given the party away to anything down here already, but they had best be ready. "Heard a ferocious roar ahead, quietly now I think something is on to us." he says in a whisper.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Bellus thinks, By my mother's beard! A ferocious roar, and I didn't hear a thing. My hopes for a keen-eared vanguard are realized. The dwarf warmage checks the location of his spell component pouch and ensures the firmness of his grip on his longspear.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases