• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonslayers [Aftermath]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Az - I count 45' ft of movement. The orginal post said 40' ft I meant from the back of the group (hond) larleth took up 5' ft between you. It looks like themap is off though, it shows 55' ft between your postion and Hond. Ill fix that on the next post.

hmm bother, Larleth actualy needed a move action to get within 30. Rather than rewrite posts, Larleth is going to be off balnce for the next round, and only have a single shot. (or standard action)

Rs - the krenshar dragging Alex only got 25 ft away

Last edited:

azmodean

First Post
My mistake, I didn't account for the space between myself and Hond.
*sigh* group is breaking rule #1 (don't split up) and I even reminded everyone.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well I can move things along, but it feels like I am skipping the RP bits. I try and post every other weekday, or whenever 5 of you have replied. So I guess Im waiting for Aphram or Larleth.
would you prefer a more regular or more inclusive game?

As to the dagger - its story will be in flashback. Can we run both at the same time?
My next post will end at the Alder's door, to catch anything happening before then.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well I can move things along, but it feels like I am skipping the RP bits. I try and post every other weekday, or whenever 5 of you have replied. So I guess Im waiting for Aphram or Larleth.
would you prefer a more regular or more inclusive game?

As to the dagger - its story will be in flashback. Can we run both at the same time?
My next post will end at the Alder's door, to catch anything happening before then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads