Pathfinder 1E [Dreamscarred Press] Ultimate Psionics Kickstarter!

Bacris

First Post
Tomorrow (Monday) we'll be launching our first Kickstarter project, which will be to fund the Ultimate Psionics hardcover book, which will combine Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded, integrating the two into a single, seamless psionic ruleset.

The goal of our kickstarter is going to be to do a large enough hardcover print run to do retail distribution, as well as potentially upgrade some of the remaining artwork, add more artwork, and even possibly add brand new material to the book. The print costs are the main goal, but we're hoping to go above and beyond for all the bonus stuff!

We're already at 400 pages - depending on how much support we get, we may be able to beef that up to 500+!

To answer some frequent questions:
Yes, it will have new cover art. No, I won't name any names yet, since that's based on the success of the kickstarter!

Yes, we've redone quite a bit of the existing artwork (some of which is in the video on the Kickstarter page).

Part of the kickstarter stretch goals will be to add more artwork and upgrade remaining B&W to color artwork.

Yes, full-color print options will be available.

While we have some tangential material, it's not core to the kickstarter (dice, etc).

There will be some Kickstarter-exclusive content.

Wow, this is tempting. I like my Psionics Unleashed book but do wish it was:
a) hardcover
b) the same size as my other Pathfinder books.

Money is tight now following GenCon and the Reaper kickstarter, but after a paycheck I might consider it.

Bacris

First Post
And that's exactly why we did it to end in October - GenCon and the Reaper kickstarter were budget-busting - we want folks to have time to recover. :)

Bacris

First Post
And in related news - we have broken through the $7,000 stretch goal!

That means more interior artwork!

We are shuffling the later goals around, so I don't have the $10,000 stretch goal to announce, but should have that tomorrow morning!

Now, on to the forgeborn!

And in related news - we have broken through the $7,000 stretch goal!

That means more interior artwork!

We are shuffling the later goals around, so I don't have the $10,000 stretch goal to announce, but should have that tomorrow morning!

Now, on to the forgeborn!

You're going to have to think of more stretch goals.

I will say, the ability to just add names to powers or pitch powers is a very cool add-on.

Remove ads