• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dreamscarred Press] Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics

Bacris

First Post
As an addendum to this announcement, the print copy PDF of this book with artwork will be more expensive than the copy without artwork, so buy now to save later! Those who order the initial copy will get a courtesy copy of the PDF with artwork.

Bacris

First Post
So I know there's folks interested in an update on when the print version will be ready, so let me give you what information I have.

We've run into a couple obstacles with some artists and have recently redistributed some of the work on illustrations to other artists. At this time, the monsters are nearly completed and work is coming along on the rest of the book. We are not sure at this time if we will have the full group of pictures we had initially expected (one for each base class, one for each prestige class, one for each monster, and pictures in the other chapters), but there should be at least 20 illustrations in the final version.

As for a timeline... with the problems we've encountered, I'm afraid we'd rather sacrifice a few weeks than final quality. I realize that will disappoint some, but we don't want to release a print version that isn't well done, and if we went to the press with only a handful of illustrations, I think we'd be cheating everyone involved of a truly great printed psionics book.

Hopefully, we'll be able to post some preview illustrations soon (within about a week) (Pending final agreements and all that jazz).

Feel free to ask questions!

cross-posted at the Dreamscarred Press forums...

Bacris

First Post
A few people have inquired about the timeline of a print version...

Well, work on the print version in-house completed today. We are sending to press and expect to have them in-stock and shipping out to those who pre-ordered within 2 weeks :)

Edit - and included in this version are over 20 new pages of additional material, including 2 new Prestige Classes: one aimed at telepaths and society minds, one aimed at rogues, monks, or soulknives, expanded organizational options, a major alteration to the Open Game Content / Product Identity designations making everything in the book with the exception of proper names open content, and most importantly, over 30 pieces of artwork!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads