• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DriveThruRPG] The Haiti Relief Mega-Bundle

This is a message for everyone who has had trouble taking advantage of our special Mega-Bundle that has been set up to support relief efforts in Haiti -

~~~
Good morning, everyone.

To put it poetically, the collective hearts of the gaming community far outstrip our poor servers!

This has been a true embarrassment of riches, both in terms of what our publishers offered for free in their generosity and the amazing response of the gaming community. We simply had no idea how huge this would turn out to be.

We are working feverishly this morning and all day long to resolve the situation. Rest assured that everyone WILL get what was promised them when this is all said and done.

We do ask that you wait a couple of days before coming back to the site to get the bundle or to download your purchases. We may go to an alternate plan where we send you coupons for everything, so, as the surfers say, "hang loose," please.

Your patience is greatly appreciated, and your generosity humbles us to our core.

Thank you,

Sean Patrick Fannon
Marketing & Communications Manager
DriveThruRPG and RPGNow

Sigurd

First Post
I'll be very happy when I can actually download it :)

My thanks to all the publishers, the organizers and the people behind the scenes.

btw. Is there a text list of all the products included somewhere. Rogers still isn't letting me get to the main site.

Sigurd

Treebore

First Post
Yes, please pass on my thanks to the publishers for making this such an easy way to help the people of Haiti, I am blown away by the offerings, CORTEX, Serenity RPG, Fiery Dragon Paragon Counters, Fat Dragon Terrains, Castles and Crusades products, and TONS more!

Very awesome of the publishers!

Napftor

Explorer
Just speaking for my own company, donating a few pdf products is the very, very, least that a publisher can do for this effort.

Sigurd

First Post
I actually think that the mass of varied voices is the most incredible part of it.

I will confess to thinking its a fantastic deal (which it is) but I also like the thousand dreams and imaginations making at least a small improvement to such a dark event. It shares some light from our day dreams.

Sigurd

Treebore

First Post
I actually think that the mass of varied voices is the most incredible part of it.

I will confess to thinking its a fantastic deal (which it is) but I also like the thousand dreams and imaginations making at least a small improvement to such a dark event. It shares some light from our day dreams.

Sigurd

Agreed, a very nice way to explain it.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Many thanks to OBS for organizing this and for matching our donations, to all the publishers who donated product, and to my fellow gamers for their overwhelming generosity.

My heart and prayers are with the people of Haiti.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
I'll gladly join the choir: this is 20$ gladly spent for helping people in distress. And for us roleplayers it beats shoving the bills into some donation collector's tin cup.

Bardsandsages

First Post
My jaw almost dropped when I checked the site and saw that the total was now over $72,000. On behalf of my team here at Bards and Sages, we're very humbled by the generousity of our fellow publishers, the guys at Drivethrurpg, and the gaming community as a whole.

Therefore, in my capacity as an epic level GM, I hereby award everyone one million XP! Now run along and slay an arch-fiend or something...

Remove ads