druid races

llZaknafeinll

First Post
I have this druid in my campaign and only she the dm and bard knows what race she is and I can't find what she is her description of her race basically looks like a human 6 feet tall but when shes turn into a polar bear she gets a black strip on her whole body do you have any idea

Keldin

First Post
Not off the top of my head. She could be a werebear of some kind. In any case, why do you need to know? I mean, if you "can't find" what she is, maybe that's intentional?

If the bard (who, I'm guessing is another player) knows, why not ask him/her?

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
I didnt think a local check woild tell me what she is ill try it next time I play
SRD said:
Below are listed typical fields of study.
  • Arcana (ancient mysteries, magic traditions, arcane symbols, cryptic phrases, constructs, dragons, magical beasts)
  • Architecture and engineering (buildings, aqueducts, bridges, fortifications)
  • Dungeoneering (aberrations, caverns, oozes, spelunking)
  • Geography (lands, terrain, climate, people)
  • History (royalty, wars, colonies, migrations, founding of cities)
  • Local (legends, personalities, inhabitants, laws, customs, traditions, humanoids)
  • Nature (animals, fey, giants, monstrous humanoids, plants, seasons and cycles, weather, vermin)
  • Nobility and royalty (lineages, heraldry, family trees, mottoes, personalities)
  • Religion (gods and goddesses, mythic history, ecclesiastic tradition, holy symbols, undead)
  • The planes (the Inner Planes, the Outer Planes, the Astral Plane, the Ethereal Plane, outsiders, elementals, magic related to the planes

In many cases, you can use this skill to identify monsters and their special powers or vulnerabilities. In general, the DC of such a check equals 10 + the monster’s HD. A successful check allows you to remember a bit of useful information about that monster.
Emphasis mine.

So, yeah, get a decent roll and you'll know what it is.

Remove ads