• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Due to popular demand I bring you: The Sengir Vampire!

Krishnath

First Post
Frukathka said:
How does a creature gain this template? Does it have to have the standard vampire template already and have a minimum age requirement?
Have you even read the template, it says right there:

Create Spawn (Su): If a sengir vampire drains a victim to 0 con, it may opt to inflict the victim with vampirism, the victim must immediately make a fort save (DC: 20). On a failed save, the victim dies, while if it is successful it dies and rises again the next night as a sengir vampire. One cannot chose to willingly fail the save.

:\

Gez

First Post
A little comment on this:
Krish said:
Speed: Land speed increases by 10', the base creature gains a fly speed of 100' (average) if it does not possess a fly speed already. If the base creature already possesses a fly speed, the speed increases by 20' and the manouverability improves by one step.
I'd say that if the base creature already has a fly speed, then the fly speed either increases by 20 ft. or increases to to 100 ft., whichever is greater, and the maneuverability increases by one step, to a minimum of average.

Krishnath

First Post
Gez said:
A little comment on this:

I'd say that if the base creature already has a fly speed, then the fly speed either increases by 20 ft. or increases to to 100 ft., whichever is greater, and the maneuverability increases by one step, to a minimum of average.
Good point, I'll go add it.

Aries_Omega

Explorer
Thoughts

One thing...I love IT. I hated when my friend used them on me when we played Magic back in the day but I thought they were cool. I plan to use that and any other M:tG monsters, prestige classes, ect. I can find.

One question...you reference a Aku Vampire...what is that.

Aries

Krishnath

First Post
Aries_Omega said:
One thing...I love IT. I hated when my friend used them on me when we played Magic back in the day but I thought they were cool. I plan to use that and any other M:tG monsters, prestige classes, ect. I can find.

One question...you reference a Aku Vampire...what is that.

Aries
Not what, whom. It's a legendary vampire from Mirage. There is only one, and she is unkillable. Kaervek tried and failed, the keldons tried and failed, the phyrexians tried and failed, even Yawgmoth himself tried and failed. You can not kill her, for she will exist for as long as the prime material plane of Dominaria exists. Of course, she usually doesn't get involved in the affairs of others. She is known as Shauku, Endbringer. And if you are willing to pay the price, she can tell you anything.

Gez

First Post
Unkillable? Does she has a card? If she, does she has an ability that says she can't be put in the graveyard nor removed from the game?

Remove ads