Dungeon #110

Wycen

Explorer
Planar Vassal rings a bell. It has been years since I looked at my Dark Sun stuff so my memory could be wrong.

Anyway, does the article deal with how templars-clerics deal with domains and sorcerer-kings? In other words, could I choose the Happiness and Flowers domains, or do they restrict you to elemental domains and maybe some certain ones like Tyranny or Death, etc.?

Thanks again

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wycen said:
I seem to recall that there was a 10th level spell to summon or make a pact with demons lords. I can't remember whether they ever had demons or devils in published adventures. Is there any mention of these types of evil outsiders anywhere?

From the "Athas and the Planes" sidebar:

"outsiders live on more hospitable parts of the Elemental Planes or in the Gray or the Black."

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wycen said:
Anyway, does the article deal with how templars-clerics deal with domains and sorcerer-kings? In other words, could I choose the Happiness and Flowers domains, or do they restrict you to elemental domains and maybe some certain ones like Tyranny or Death, etc.?

Since cleric domains are an aspect of player-characters, that is dealt with in Dragon #319. The sidebar there is as follows:

DRAGON-KINGS GRANTED DOMAINS
The dragon-kings of the city-states offer the following domains.
Andropinis (Balic): Evil, Law, Travel, War.
Atzetuk (Draj): Destruction, Evil, Magic, Sun.
Dregoth (Raam): Chaos, Death, Evil, Knowledge.
Hamanu (Urik): Evil, Law, Protection, Strength
Lalali-Puy (Gulg): Evil, Healing, Law, Plant.
Shadow King (Nibenay): Chaos, Evil, Trickery, War.

Remove ads