Dungeon 198 Maps - Little Silver Keep?

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
This is driving me crazy - does anyone know where all the maps from Dungeon 198 are from? I recognize the Suzail one and the Cormyrean court ones, and the ones from Warrens of the Stone Giant Thane, but what is the Little Silver Keep map from? And those random caves? I've looked and looked, and can find nothing on them. Was this from something that didn't make it into 198? A holdover from a previous issue? Something from a different product?

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Anyone?

...Buhler?

All kidding aside, near as I can tell, it appears that Little Silver Keep is a location in the Book of Vile Darkness movie; one of the cast is listed on IMDB as its mayor. I have not seen the film, so I can't confirm this. The actual BoVD product, which I have seen, contains no mention of or reference to any such place, including in its adventure module. So from that, I gather that these extra maps were from a Dungeon feature that simply got dropped from the release schedule.

If anyone has any additional insight to share on the matter, I'd love to read it.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I'm poking this one last time, then I'll leave it alone, I promise :)

Anybody have an answer here (more specific than what I was able to find)? Guaranteed XP in it for you.

Kynn

Adventurer
This is driving me crazy - does anyone know where all the maps from Dungeon 198 are from? I recognize the Suzail one and the Cormyrean court ones, and the ones from Warrens of the Stone Giant Thane, but what is the Little Silver Keep map from? And those random caves? I've looked and looked, and can find nothing on them. Was this from something that didn't make it into 198? A holdover from a previous issue? Something from a different product?

Good question, I dunno. It's a cute little map, though! I bet it must have been something that was cut from Dungeon #198.

Last edited:

Remove ads