Release Dungeon 3D: The Ultimate 3D Virtual Tabletop!

Dungeon3D

Villager
Good luck! I'm rooting for you. Maybe I'll take a look, it isn't that much money.
Don't ever feel pressured! The most important thing to me is the feedback of others, that's what helps a project grow and make it worthwhile. I know you'd mentioned you didn't like the minis, so if this helps:

We recently implemented a new Avatar Studio where you can actually build your own mini designs and save them as presets. This is still a bit experimental but has been tested and so far works well. It's going to be expanded on quite a bit, with more options and features over the coming month.

You can also import your own (or found) fbx files. For example, I've imported Hero Forge designs into the game world and it's SUPER easy to do. Any fbx file can be imported into the system and it's entirely limitless.

We have a TON more objects that will be released as DLC, currently we have a backlog of three large themes. The first theme is the Viking pack which has over 100 objects itself. All DLC is always free, of course.

Again, never feel pressured, just know I always appreciate feedback and I welcome you to try it out!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Don't ever feel pressured! The most important thing to me is the feedback of others, that's what helps a project grow and make it worthwhile. I know you'd mentioned you didn't like the minis, so if this helps:

We recently implemented a new Avatar Studio where you can actually build your own mini designs and save them as presets. This is still a bit experimental but has been tested and so far works well. It's going to be expanded on quite a bit, with more options and features over the coming month.

You can also import your own (or found) fbx files. For example, I've imported Hero Forge designs into the game world and it's SUPER easy to do. Any fbx file can be imported into the system and it's entirely limitless.

We have a TON more objects that will be released as DLC, currently we have a backlog of three large themes. The first theme is the Viking pack which has over 100 objects itself. All DLC is always free, of course.

Again, never feel pressured, just know I always appreciate feedback and I welcome you to try it out!
Importing fbx is key!

Dungeon3D

Villager
Yeah!

We have our new free Viking DLC out now <3

ss_0373576767bd85686a1c65b3e2debb449ad0753f.1920x1080.jpg

Dungeon3D

Villager
Hey guys!

You can now create your own custom minis in D3D. Anything from player avatars to creatures using the built in creation studios! Select a base and add/remove body parts, spots, color, fur, and more. <3

fD3OXJv.png

kWa1OL9.png

Remove ads