• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon 93- The storm lord's keep

Loegrimm

First Post
So some of you subscribers should have Dungeon 93 in hand by now. Comments?

I'm curios about "The Storm Lord's Keep" especially the new Epic rule (feats/magic item/spell ecc.)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Loegrimm said:
So some of you subscribers should have Dungeon 93 in hand by now. Comments?

I'm curios about "The Storm Lord's Keep" especially the new Epic rule (feats/magic item/spell ecc.)

damn mag hasn't arrived yet! Quiet you!

Loegrimm

First Post
Hi mate,

Are there new epic feats (anything no in preview)? Epic prestige class (even simple references)? New power (something like Epic Smite Evil and similar)? New epic power fir magic object?

More simple: anything that concerns the new epic handbook can help, thanks!!!!

Loegrimm

First Post
By the way, I've seen in the index a preview of "legendary classes" (sort of "super prestige classes") from upcoming products from Fantasy Flight Games.
Can i have some info for this product?
Are the legendary classes compatible with the Wizard prestige class/epic handbook?

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Legendary Classes

Legendary classes are as compatible with Epic level rules as prestige classes, but they are not Epic level in and of themselves. Generally a legendary class requires the character to be at least 12th level to meet the requirements for the class. There are other interesting differences as well.

Somewhere between hero and god, there lies a legend..... (ok, that's my own cheesy tagline, not official FFG. :D)

andrew

First Post
I don't remember what has been in the earlier previews, but here's a taste of what's covered in the adventure.

Monsters
  • force dragon
  • mithral golems
  • adamantine golems
  • stone colossi
  • iron colossi
  • flesh colossi
  • white roc (half-dragon (white)/half-roc)
  • chichimec

Feats
  • Unholy Strike
  • Energy Resistance
  • Fast Healing
  • Improved Combat Casting
  • Spell Stowaway
  • Epic Weapon Focus
  • Epic Weapon Specialization
  • Devastating Critical
  • Overwhelming Critical

Hi there! :)

I'm curious about the Collosi. What HD are they. I remember a Dragon magazine article from over ten years ago had a Zombie Collosi (Flesh Collosi?) and the FR supplement Old Empires had Stone Collosi - are they the same or different I wonder?

Remove ads