Dungeon and Dragon not updating?

jelmore

First Post
I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that WotC said the Dungeon and Dragon articles would get posted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I didn't see anything go up on Monday, other than they apparently reposted the Yeenoghu article. (Maybe they made corrections?)

What's going on, WotC? The Warforged and Yeenoghu articles were good enough that I'm actually considering becoming a DDI member -- I'm willing to overlook the fact that Dungeon #154 took two months and consists of two articles -- but it'd be nice if you had a publishing schedule and stuck to it...

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
jelmore said:
I'm willing to overlook the fact that Dungeon #154 took two months and consists of two articles -- but it'd be nice if you had a publishing schedule and stuck to it...

I hope you can handle disappointment well because WotC has handled both Dungeon and Dragon magazines abysmally.

Scribble

First Post
Yeah Monday was the ampersand article.

I think they should do everyday updates. We don't like dead levels why should we like dead days? :p

I think (if I remember correctly) the schedule was: Monday and wednesday non adventure stuff, fridays adventure stuff.

Don't know for sure though.

jelmore

First Post
cperkins said:
I hope you can handle disappointment well because WotC has handled both Dungeon and Dragon magazines abysmally.

I know that, but I'm willing to chalk it up to "short-timer's syndrome" as the motivation to produce articles and content for a game system they're effectively discontinuing waned the closer they got to June. (They promised a three-part 3.5 adventure in Dungeon to transition to 4th edition; where are the other two parts?)

In other words, I'm giving them a second chance to make good.

Remove ads