D&D 5E Dungeon magazine replacement for 5e

Stormonu

Legend
You might also want to check around Patreon. There is likely to be several folks there that do weekly/monthly/quarterly adventures that you could pick up. Some will have several months worth of back adventures available. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone specific on there to recommend.

dave2008

Legend
Wondering if there is something like dungeon magazine out there? I want high quality adventures I can read/browse through, that are creative/interesting, but also short (10-15 pages). I also used to like the "Alderac Enternaintment Group adventure a day pamphlets". I have tried looking but I seem to be caught having to choose between large complicated adventures, and small low quality adventures.

Does anyone know of a good consistent producer of medium size adventures for 5th edition?
As @Morrus mentioned, EN5ider gives you a short adventure each month and if you sign up it gets you access to the entire back catalog. That is 410 issues and probably something over 100 adventures. That is definitely the best bang for your buck.

Last edited:

Tonybro001

Explorer
I don't know where I would be without my stash of Dungeon Magazines. I've strung so many short scenarios together into campaigns for games its untrue. I've run them across lots of different systems as well. Fond memories, but there is so much material out there on DriveThruRPG, DMsGuild not to mention the zines on kickstarter and patreon that we really are spoilt for choice. I'm not sure that a replacement "magazine" would be viable these days.

Remove ads