Dungeon Magazine-Subscriber Only Section issue #s?

Does anyone know which issues of Dungeon Magazine had the short lived "Subscriber Only" section? I know that 99, 101, and 103 had it, but which other issues also had it? I'm trying to fill out my collection of Dungeon, but only want to seach for the issues that I need to get the subscriber sections for.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Does anyone know which issues of Dungeon Magazine had the short lived "Subscriber Only" section? I know that 99, 101, and 103 had it, but which other issues also had it? I'm trying to fill out my collection of Dungeon, but only want to seach for the issues that I need to get the subscriber sections for.

I believe those three issues are it. The subscriber section didn't last long... it was a nightmare on both sides (note how the subscriber section in #103 starts in the middle of another adventure... aieee!).

James Jacobs said:
I believe those three issues are it. The subscriber section didn't last long... it was a nightmare on both sides (note how the subscriber section in #103 starts in the middle of another adventure... aieee!).

Thanks very much, James!

Remove ads