D&D 5E Dungeon of the Mad Mage Remastered? With a free first level?

darjr

I crit!
Dungeon of the Mad Mage remastered with a free first level? Parmandur in ENWorld pointed this out. First level free now on Roll20. #dnd #ttrpg #roll20 #madmage https://marketplace.roll20.net/brow...he-mad-mage-remastered-free-starter-adventure

Seems that there is a 2024 "Remaster" of Dungeon of the Mad Mage, and WotC is giving out Lecel 1 for free, think this might be one of the three remaining evwnrs:

TheSword

Legend
I suspect they’re including the new door, window, light source features etc. plus a couple of other things maybe.

I personally hate Dyson Logos maps for VTT (great for DMing) I found a brilliant patreon with an excellent artist who has made detailed colour maps of every level. Very good.

pukunui

Legend
So remastered specifically for roll20? No remastered content? Just checking because I'm nearly finished running this adventure (we're on floor 20 out of 23). I'm using the print book plus Maps now (previously I'd been using Photoshop).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So remastered specifically for roll20? No remastered content? Just checking because I'm nearly finished running this adventure (we're on floor 20 out of 23). I'm using the print book plus Maps now (previously I'd been using Photoshop).
Seems to be just about using the latest Roll20 features, yeah, not content per se.

Remove ads