• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
[sblock="OOC"]
[OoC: sorry my fault, I should have made it random but forgot Sulannus is under them too]

No worries.

Not sure how it's possible to avoid killing a vermin, but by the rules you can. We can say maybe you hit it with the handle of your weapon, and now it's crippled to a harmless state but not dead.
I'm completely fine if you wish to rule that the centipede is dead. I'm not sure sub dual damage is a ting anymore, but I thought I'd try.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus scoots back through the door, out of the room, but pauses in the doorway. She has her hand up and ready to cast a spell, but looks confused.

"If some of these are people under a curse, I can't just flood the room with fire! Which ones are evil?!"

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Tock turns around slowly, being careful not to drop or dislodge the curious centipede.

"This one at least seems... friendly." he says to Sulannus. "Perhaps we should act with some caution. After all, we... I... have already slain some of these creatures..." Tock's voice wavers slightly as he finishes his sentence. Had he really slain an innocent being, transfigured by sorcery? The thought troubled him.

"Sulannus... you know about these things. Is such a transformation possible?"

[OOC: No combat actions this round]

wedgeski

Adventurer
Rejik takes a step towards Tock, surprised despite himself at the depth of feeling in the being's voice. "You had to defend yourself. You had no way of knowing."

Warren LaFrance

First Post
...Hiss, hisss hissss sigh... mooooaaaa....Thinking to herself - Well, that did not sound at all like I wanted it to sound like... What now...Swift jumps down from Tock's arm and makes her way over to the dirt again and scratches in it.....
OOC: I am not sure what my capacity is to give clues to my condition, but swift does her best to write a few words as to what happened or perhaps charades. ;) What bb codes work on this board. The ones I have tried except ooc have not worked.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thoroughly confused now, Sulannus watches the creatures like her pet hawk, ready to blast one if it tries to bite anyone!

(Readying an action to attack a critter that proves itself to be hostile; if none do, she forfeits her action.)

Li Shenron

Legend
Thoroughly confused now, Sulannus watches the creatures like her pet hawk, ready to blast one if it tries to bite anyone!

(Readying an action to attack a critter that proves itself to be hostile; if none do, she forfeits her action.)

Indeed, two more of the entangled centipedes wiggle free and drop from the ceiling, then crawl as quickly as possible towards you, looking quite a lot hostile!

[OoC: they can't attack yet, since they had to use an action to try free themselves, but you can roll your readied attack now]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
[OOC: I am confused and do not know what's up right now. Whose action is it? Or is everyone waiting for the DM?]

Remove ads