Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

wedgeski

Adventurer
[OoC: if it's ok, I am assuming that Swift & Bartleby leads the investigation by going carefully towards the door, and if it seems safe to do so, even a bit further][/QUOTE]

[OOC: No problemo. I just wanted to say something more than "Rejik waits to see what happens..." :) ]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Realizing a brief moment later that he's being left standing there, Aeiyan checks to make sure his gear is properly secured, then tries to hide behind the wall near the left side of the door -- but he does not follow Bartleby and Swift in their investigation. (Aeiyan hides as silently as he can.)

He thinks to ask if the party had been seen; but then he re-thinks that the answer would automatically become moot if he were to ask that out loud, since being heard would be as good as being seen, so he doesn't.

To Hide: Dexterity (Stealth):
[roll0]

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus puts arrow to nock and takes up a position on the other side of the doorway from Aeiyan, ready to go in, or fire from outside, as the situation dictates.

Li Shenron

Legend
Swift and Bartleby peek out of the room's door into the corridor, and at least they catch a glimpse of a slim humanoid figure quietly rushing out the corridor and into the first room you visited, then possibly towards the cave exit. You can't say for sure if the figure noticed that you noticed its presence.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"There! There was something. Shall we give chase?" asks Bartleby, clearly hoping the others will move to follow him.

(If there's the opportunity, and he's within 30', Bartleby will cast Produce Flame ([roll0], damage [roll1])

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Upon hearing Bartleby speak, Aeiyan abandons attempts at stealth and answers, "Aye, we come."

He moves through the doorway and follows Bartleby, holding his torch in his left hand as he moves. He also draws a light hammer with his right hand and holds it in a grip ready for throwing.

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, Halfling Rogue

Swift runs as fast as he can to keep up with Bartelby, his stubby legs causing him to fall behind despite his best efforts. "Gahh! Don't leave me back here, Bartelby! There's critters and rats and skeletons lurking in the shadows!"

Remove ads