Dungeon....where did you go?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Sigh, only two articles plus one adventure in Dungeon this month. Is this what we can expect until NEXT? Lame, super lame.

Unwise

Adventurer
Only if you don't like the adventure. If you do it can could be awesome. Adventures like Babba Yagga's Hut are so extensive that if the magazine contained nothing else it would still be great.

I suspect you will see very little additional content for a little while until they get the Against the Giants series out of the way. Those adventures are pretty big and a great deal of work goes into them.

Pour

First Post
I kind of had the same reaction. My ardent hope is that the elemental prince articles will be vast, and the dao and marid articles plentiful. We already know the GRotFGJ will be a grade A conversion, but that still leaves just one adventure in dungeon for the second month in a row.

Still, coming off of the editorial talking about moving away from the 4e PoLand to focus on older settings, I would like to actually see 4e adventures set in the mentioned settings.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
I'm torn between complaining about the continuing paucity of content... and the fact that we have once again seen a great 4E adventure.

Where was Chris Perkins when the utter rubbish that was the majority of the H1-3/P1-3/E1-3 and Scales of War adventure paths was being produced?

Pour

First Post
Chris responded to a comment asking about epic support and more than one adventure a month:

We do have some epic level support planned. Although we have only one adventure this month, it alone is more words than we typically publish in Dungeon in one month. We have several adventures planned for Dungeon 200 and multiple adventures per month planned for the rest of the year.

Remove ads