Dungeons and Dragons Online

Xen155

First Post
I have also signed up for "Alpha?" testing. Also no response. I am going to go with rogue, a change from my standered class.

Catavarie

First Post
Ok I'm an MMORPG player for a few years here so let me clarify...

Alpha Testing...very limited and usually choppy game play used to fix major bugs/gliches in the game

Beta Testing...usually has 2 stages Closed & Open which occur in the order

Closed Beta...Like Alpha testing but with more game play(game world) revealed and not quite so glichy

Open Beta...usually almost entirely the finial Game, still a few small bugs in the programming but for the most part its just a preview of the game.

Okay and as for information on the game (this is just from what I've heard and read) The game will be in world of Ebberon, not sure why they chose that one but what ever, Core Classes and Races only, not sure if the characters/Mobs will have the Ebberon stats, not sure about reglion as of right now. What screen shots & Vids (supposedly gameplay althoughcould be CGIed) look great...hope you have a good Video Card, I suggest one with at least 128k RAM on board but recommend one with 256RAM, NVidia GeForce 5700 LE with 256k RAM just dropped to ~ $100 for anyone that needs to upgrade. I'll post more info as I get it. And again I can't say for sure that the info here is 100% accurate.

Catavarie

First Post
Oh and BTW...you can count me in still deciding between my two favorite Classes Rouge or Cleric. But we'll see. :D

Although that whole having to be nice thing might get strained a bit only because thats the way of MMORPGs, someone always gets caught up in the moment and forgets that its just a game and just for fun. But I'll do my best to keep the mood and levid :p

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Since there's no news on the game itself here's an update on my guild:

It's struggling. Some very large guilds have gotten extremely good footholds. The bottom line is: If I don't get many more people to join I'm going to cancel the guild. I woudl appreciate your patronage, but I don't know how many of you will be playing the game. Don't feel obilagted to join if you are playing the game but don't want to join my guild. THis is just a news update for all those interested.

Remove ads