D&D General Dungeons & Dragons Gets a My Little Pony Crossover

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set. It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc). The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny"...

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set.

mlp.jpg

It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc).

The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny" familiar). There's also a custom d20 and a DM screen. The five classes are barbarian, bard, druid, rogue; plus either a wizard or a cleric.

Of course, there's already a My Little Pony RPG, and there have been other unofficial crossovers like Ponyfinder for Pathfinder.

No release date has been posted, but the store said they would be available for pre-order soon.

97014050_2628272034083365_5899025559718985728_n.jpg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Ponyfinder: Dawn of The Fifth Age at least has anybody covered if ya wanted to 5E MLP.
Huh, I didn't realize they weren't exclusively a Pathfinder mod.

A friend made me realize the probable reason why this screen doesn't have any D&D useful info on it: River Horse, which produces the Tails of Equestria RPG, almost certainly got a non-compete clause for the life of their license. Otherwise, they could pay WotC for the exclusive rights to an official MLP game and then turn around to find out someone at Hasbro remembered "hey, don't we have our own RPG studio, too?"

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Huh, I didn't realize they weren't exclusively a Pathfinder mod.

The Ponyfinder books started having conversion products for systems besides Pathfinder (now Pathfinder First Edition) early on, including D&D 4E and 5E books. But lately they've put rules for multiple systems in the same book, having stats for PF1E, PF2E, D&D 5E, and Starfinder all sitting side-by-side.

Remove ads

Remove ads