Dungeons & Dragons - Official Roleplaying Soundtrack

Zulithe

Explorer
MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE brings you the first-ever officially licensed soundtrack to the roleplaying classic that started it all.

Ancient underground temples, dark knights, mysterious labyrinths, sorcerors, forgotten tombs, enchanted forests, and creatures await you on this new release containing over an hour of orchestral music from the masters of gothic/horror soundscape. It's the ultimate musical accompaniment to the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS roleplaying game, and promises to take listeners on an epic adventure through the darkest corners of their imagination.

Working closely with the game designers at Wizards of the Coast, this CD is a simple yet dynamic way for gamers to take their adventuring sessions to the next level.

Track Listings
1. Prelude
2. Troubled Times
3. Ride to Destiny
4. The Fens of Sargath
5. Descent into the Depths
6. Stealth and Cunning
7. Behind Door #1
8. Skirmish
9. Eternal Mystery
10. Heroes’ Valor
11. Relic Uncovered
12. Deep Trouble
13. Chant
14. Craft of the Wizard
15. Beasts of the Borderlands
16. Secret Chamber
17. Lair of the Great Wyrm
18. Ancient Temple
19. How Strange . . .
20. Army of the Dead
21. Final Confrontation
22. Ruins of Bone Hill
23. City of Sails
amazon.com link
Anyone own this? Opinions?

Last edited:

Aeolius

Adventurer
MEG Hal said:
Got it at GenCon and really enjoy it. That and the Rune soundtrack always play when we roleplay.

"Oceanic" by Vangelis and "Aquaria" by Diane Arkenstone are always queued on my iPod, when I am thinking of my undersea campaign. Other selections from Jean-Michel Jarre, Cusco, David Arkenstone, Patrick O'Hearn, and additional artists round out the mix.

Remove ads