• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons TV show DVD set on sale for cheap at Amazon

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but Amazon appears to be liquidating the last sets of the Dungeons & Dragons Animated Series. They've dropped the price to $6 (and it's eligible for Super Saver shipping, if you have $19 more dollars worth of stuff lurking in your cart or wishlist, like I always do).

Figured those few people who wanted it who don't yet have it might want the heads-up. I'm thinking my 3-year-old needs to learn all about Tiamat ...

Last edited:

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Is it it the boxed set withe the Animated Series Handbook for 3.5e?

In which the characters are given stats for 3.5e and even stats for their magic items?

IronWolf

blank
Is it it the boxed set withe the Animated Series Handbook for 3.5e?

In which the characters are given stats for 3.5e and even stats for their magic items?

Here is the link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Complete-Willie-Aames/dp/B002DH20Q0/]Amazon.com: Dungeons & Dragons: The Complete Animated Series: Willie Aames, Adam Rich, Donny Most, Frank Welker, Jennifer Darling, Peter Cullen, Various: Movies & TV[/ame]

It does not appear to be that.

S'mon

Legend
£7.49 in UK, but free shipping. I've just ordered it for my son's 4th birthday on June 3rd; he's been asking about the cartoon ever since I showed him a clip on youtube so I think he'll be delighted. And that barbarian kid is the spitting image of young Bill. :) :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
The set also includes the script and dramatization of the never-finished final episode of the series.

Those of you nostalgic for the D&D cartoon need to see that.

Are you sure that's not something from the other set? I read a couple of Amazon reviews that seemed to indicate the extras like that are only with the other set but that this particular set had all the original scoring (unlike the other with the extras). Still, even the full aired episodes at $7 is a pretty darned good deal.

Are you sure that's not something from the other set? I read a couple of Amazon reviews that seemed to indicate the extras like that are only with the other set but that this particular set had all the original scoring (unlike the other with the extras). Still, even the full aired episodes at $7 is a pretty darned good deal.

Mmm, good point. My set has the extras, and is not the one being advertised at that Amazon link. I had no idea there were two releases out there.

Apparently, the set from BCI has the extras (including the "Requiem" episode); the Mill Creek Entertainment version does not.

Remove ads