• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeonstone 3D Dungeon terrain

Dungeonstone

First Post
Hello!

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to Dungeonstone.

Our terrain has been developed over hundreds of hours of sculpting and design and is perfectly
suited for role playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons with a 25mm scale of 1 inch = 5 feet.

Chamber2.jpg

Our dungeon terrain pieces are designed to allow the GM to create the most impressive experience
possible by adding a 3D landscape which has the look and feel of an actual stone environment.

cryptnew1-1.jpg

These highly detailed models are are each cast as a single piece and made from a resin infused diestone
composite material which provides durability and will hold up to years of handling and play.

curved2.jpg

Our Dungeonstone models are designed to be used on their own or can be used to compliment
terrain items that you may already own from companies such as Dwarven Forge.

dwcomp2.jpg

For more information or to order our products you can visit us at Dungeonstone Miniature Terrain

Last edited:

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Ooh, I likey. The Dwarven Forge stuff seems to have a bit more detail and is painted but your prices are so much better it's not even funny; it's CRAZY!

DF has always been something I've wanted but could never justify the price of. Even when I have the money, I still balk at paying so much for the sets. But at $40 for a 43 piece set of your stuff? Holy Hell! Count me as a new fan! As soon as I have some spare dosh, I'll plant some down on my first set. I think I'll need about four starter sets... then probably a couple of those advanced sets... oh dear, I think I feel an addiction forming.

Also, can I forward your info to my FLGS/Wargaming/Miniature & Scenery Painting/RPG Club store? I'm going to bet that they'll want to arrange some sort of retail deal with you.

Dungeonstone

First Post
It is made from a base of dental stone that I modify by adding specific amounts of powdered resin, powdered glass and carbon to before mixing.

The final result is a poured stone formula which has the texture and resolution that I wanted in my product along with the strength and durability to stand up to years of use.

Last edited:

Remove ads