Kickstarter Dungeonstone 3D Terrain ~ Caves & Caverns Kickstarter

Dungeonstone

First Post
Dungeonstone is proud to introduce an exciting new cavern based line of products that works along side of our existing dungeon terrain.

The Dungeonstone Caves & Caverns set..

image-274654-full.jpg

9fd37b156bbd59deccb4a71b4e203029_large.jpg

c1fa200451e04521d5dc9930e2e1c9c2_large.jpg

Hill Giant lair built with two sets...

4c634296053ab79cd1f2d59cf8fe5b47_large.jpg

Over the past few years we have received requests for many new products but none more so than for a line of quality, affordable terrain pieces to simulate caverns, caves and canyons.

This 23 piece set is the beginning of what we hope will become an expansive and popular new product line for our company.

Here is a preview of an upcoming stretch goal:

067d4d4648aeb962eb0261fdef252da6_large.jpg

Be sure to check out our Kickstarter for more information on this new line of terrain:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/715498539/dungeonstone-3d-terrain-caves-and-caverns-set

Last edited:

Dungeonstone

First Post
New Stretch Goal Unlocked!

The 2nd Stretch goal has been unlocked!

The next goal up is for an additional wall unit plus detachable "stair" outcropping.

22a35f6822e97d67da798ee15ee3f2f9_large.jpg

howlingmime

First Post
This new set from Dungeonstone looks and feels great! Made of the same molded stone (with new cavern molds!) as their other sets, the new Caverns and Caves set is very sturdy. I saw Leo demo his prototype set at Comicpalooza, complete with some of the stretch goals added into the mix. Even the smallest and most detailed add-on pieces (available through stretch goals) are sturdy and set right into the cavern walls. The Dungeonstone team has worked hard to give this organic-feeling dungeon a true design.

The original Dungeonstone sets that I've been using for 2-3 years now have held up well, and they soak up paint, making them easy to customize to your specific dungeon feel in just over an hour. The prototype at Comicpalooza was painted with a dark base coat and a lighter grey coat drybrushed layer really brought out the details in the walls and floors.

I recommend using Dungeonstone to bring more 3D life to your gaming table -- every session, my players can't wait to get their hands on their minis and move them around the encounter. This inspires their adding flavortext to their actions and has led to some pretty epic scenes around our table.

Last edited:

Dice4Hire

First Post
This new set from Dungeonstone looks and feels great! Made of the same molded stone (with new cavern molds!) as their other sets, the new Caverns and Caves set is very sturdy. I saw Leo demo his prototype set at Comicpalooza, complete with some of the stretch goals added into the mix. Even the smallest and most detailed add-on pieces (available through stretch goals) are sturdy and set right into the cavern walls. The Dungeonstone team has worked hard to give this organic-feeling dungeon a true design.

The original Dungeonstone sets that I've been using for 2-3 years now have held up well, and they soak up paint, making them easy to customize to your specific dungeon feel in just over an hour. The prototype at Comicpalooza was painted with a dark base coat and a lighter grey coat drybrushed layer really brought out the details in the walls and floors.

I recommend using Dungeonstone to bring more 3D life to your gaming table -- every session, my players can't wait to get their hands on their minis and move them around the encounter. This inspires their adding flavortext to their actions and has led to some pretty epic scenes around our table.

Wow, that was one unconvincing bit of support.

Remove ads