D&D General Dwarven Forge New Set

teitan

Legend
SO it looks pretty sweet, especially the full sets for like 1200+ each but the scatter sets and base core sets are kinda meh. We can produce the same quality materials with foam and other crafting supplies plus we have a set of 3D printers and Dungeons, Cavern & VIllage/City files to print for a very nice variety of settings. I've mostly just been disappointed with the files for wilderness/mountain exploration so we were really excited to get this one for the full set, it would be our first Dwarven Forge set but when we saw the prices for the full sets vs the past sets or even current online prices for past sets we just couldn't. It sucks but fun to watch because watching Pokorny and company succeed is a good thing.

Li Shenron

Legend
I decided to make my own. I bought a Hotwire table and some rollers. I cut foam walls, rolled brick texture on them and than painted.

I can fill a 6’ x 4’ sand table with dungeon walls.

that being said, I need to find a good solution for curved passages.

i purchased tons of plastic furniture treasure etc from mantic for the dungeon.

for trees, I bought lots of small Christmas sets. I have about 150 trees. i spray painted them appropriate colors.

I have a dungeon mat and grass mat which is 6’ x 4’ which fills my table. I fantasize about spending thousands on dwarves forge but what I have is not bad.

they sort of priced me out! I will attach a sample of the homemade walls.View attachment 124600

That's an amazing DIY work!

Remove ads