Dwarven Forge's Den of Evil set: Photos!

Iron_Chef

First Post
Here's some photos of the Rethemi Rose Brothel I built using Dwarven Forge's Den of Evil sets, some Heroquest and misc. furnishings, and a variety of minis (mostly Ral Partha). Check out all the whores! :lol:

The layout is based on a traditional Harnic villein's home with the byre converted into rooms for the girls. Original map by Andy Staples, IIRC.

There's plenty more things you can do with the Den of Evil set and it comes with a lot of pieces are not shown (I used only room and floor pieces, no passages).

2006_11020033.jpg

2006_11020032.jpg

2006_11020031.jpg

2006_11020030.jpg

2006_11020029.jpg

2006_11020028.jpg

2006_11020027.jpg

2006_11020026.jpg

Recognize most of the figures, Dancing Girls, Carriers of the queen on a stretcher (can't think of true name) and the bar tender set. All by Ral Partha from the early 90's.

I can only wish I could afford the Dwarven Forge stuff. It is very beautiful stuff.

Iron_Chef

First Post
megamania said:
Recognize most of the figures, Dancing Girls, Carriers of the queen on a stretcher (can't think of true name) and the bar tender set. All by Ral Partha from the early 90's.

I can only wish I could afford the Dwarven Forge stuff. It is very beautiful stuff.

Yeah, it rocks! Den of Evil is pretty versatile. It can double for Sith temples in Star Wars or Call of Cthulhu as well as D&D fantasy. Heroscape is a lot more affordable than DF and still cool--plus, DF doesn't make wilderness terrain (aside from caverns).

You were right about the minis. I got a Ral Partha Ravenloft set of whores that I really like--one is the blonde in lingerie raising her chalice in a toast and the other is the dark-haired one in lingerie flipping her hair back. Also nice are the Ravenloft Bavarian villagers (guys in green).

Iron_Chef

First Post
Maester Luwin said:
Very cool Chef! How's things been going? Hope you're doing well. Maester Luwin

I'm fine. My Harn campaign is still going--this month marks its one year anniversary, although the 8 months we took off means that we've covered less than a month in game time, LOL.

I saw you guys had some very nice AGOT fan expansions (rules and setting) going on over at your AGOT forum--Song of Steel?

Maester Luwin

First Post
Iron_Chef said:
I saw you guys had some very nice AGOT fan expansions (rules and setting) going on over at your AGOT forum--Song of Steel?

Hey Iron Chef! Glad to hear everythhing is going well. Although I haven't worked on it, there are others that are doing a great job converting AGoT rules over to the Riddle of Steel system. There are others talking about doing the same with GURPS.

I have always loved the Harn setting! I wish you & your group good luck & good gaming! Thanks Maester Luwin

Remove ads