• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dwarven Mug Fighter

sjmiller

Explorer
I have a player joining my game who is creating a Dwarf who is a mug fighter. I got the idea, and the weapon, from a Ronin Arts book (which one, I can't remember). What I am now looking for is a good miniature of a dwarf with a fairly large mug in his hands. I know that Reaper has Nord Kegbreaker, which has a big warhammer and a mug, but I was wondering if there's something else out there that I have missed.

Last edited:

sjmiller

Explorer
Tewligan said:
Then what are you looking for?
<sigh> I guess what I am looking for is a proofreader for my messages. It should say that what I am now looking for is a good miniature of a dwarf with a fairly large mug in his hands.

Tewligan

First Post
sjmiller said:
<sigh> I guess what I am looking for is a proofreader for my messages. It should say that what I am now looking for is a good miniature of a dwarf with a fairly large mug in his hands.
Heh - I knew what you meant. Just couldn't help a little bit of smartassery to ring in the new year!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I'd go with Nord, and if it's really an issue, snip off the warhammer above and below his fist, and replace it with a bottle-- easily modeled from greenstuff.

A slightly more complicated mod would be replacing the warhammer with a jug or another mug, but even that is still within my meagre talents.

Man... You can't go wrong with Bob Olley's dwarves.

And wow! Reaper's search engine is much better than it was before!

EDIT: Try their search engine for BOB OLLEY DWARF and take a look at the Dwarven Brewmeister.

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02559

Remove ads