Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

Version 1.12d:

Changes vs. the original 1.12c:
* If you have a magical item bonus applied to the attack bonus selected for an attack, that bonus is added to your damage expression.

Attachments

• wiesbaden_charsheet_v1_12d.zip
    301.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Zvenn

First Post
the link on the first page for version 1.12 seems to be broken (or i cant get it to open for some reason) i have version 1.10 and love it and was hoping to get ahold of 1.12 since it sounds like alot of nice new fixes were added :)

You can just download the 1.12d linked a couple posts up. It's the official 1.12 with some modifications to allow you to use [W] as a damage die value and to calculate bonuses to damage from magic weapons automatically.

MwaO

Adventurer
Living Realms Preview document

They just published a preview to Living Realms with Genasi, Drow, and Swordmage(as well as benefits for being from a particular region)
here

The download preview material contains the necessary information. Will that be adopted?

Last edited:

stripes

First Post
On v1.12 how do I get my custom powers to show up on my "most used" powers list (char sheet#1)? I want to have Illusory Ambush (from dragon 364) as an encounter power, and of corse I want the encounter powers on page#1!

Is it doable?

On v1.12 how do I get my custom powers to show up on my "most used" powers list (char sheet#1)? I want to have Illusory Ambush (from dragon 364) as an encounter power, and of corse I want the encounter powers on page#1!

Is it doable?
Setup attacks on the attacks sheet after selecting powers on the power sheet. Up to 5 attacks will appear on your character sheet, plus the 2 basic attacks. I don't know if the material from Dragon 364 is in the sheet--offhand I don't think it is, but I'm not 100% sure. In that case you will just have to choose some other power and type in the effect for I. Ambush--since you type in the effects anyway, it's not a huge deal.

@Authors: You might add a way to override power names as a simple way to allow custom powers.

Rerednaw

Explorer
Please add Cha to Power Cards

Using version 1.12 Nice sheet!

Just one suggestion. I seem to be unable to have Cha in the ability field for the power card sheet.

Thanks!

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Love the sheet and keep up the good work. My friends and all use it. Its been a great tool for us.

I had one thing that I noticed that needs to be fixed. I saw a +1 to AC racial bonus for Gnome. Not sure if this was a carry over from the old 3.5 days but do not believe its supposed to be there.

Also not that anyone else might like this. But I was wondering if you could keep the Basic Melee and Ranged attacks on the 1st page and then move some of the stuff from the 2nd page to the 1st. Then have all of the powers when chosen auto populate and calculate on a separate powers sheet. That is basically how I function now. front page character sheet and a separate sheet for all the powers.

Either way I will use what you have regardless. Just wanted to see how others might feel as well.

Keep up the good work

Remove ads